Our Customer, Uster Technologies AG (a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation), is the leading high-technology instrument manufacturer of products for quality measurement and certification for the textile industry. Uster consistently brings outstanding and innovative new products to the market, thanks to our dedicated global teams in Switzerland, the US, Israel, China, Turkey, India, and Japan.
To increase worldwide activities for digital-enabled services and value selling over the full customer lifecycles, we are looking for a proactive person.
- Shape and steer new product development together with R&D in line with vision and specifications
- If validated to be a strong business opportunity, shape and steer new services strategy, positioning, pricing and development together with development teams and in coordination with other product and digital PMs
- Develop and implement effective sales tools and marketing campaigns for promotion
- Supporting the management in developing strategies, operational and long-term planning
- Working close with Product Owner, user experience and market organization
- Textile studies (Bachelor's, Master's) or textile-technical education
- Experience in textile industry, especially spinning
- Additional digital business education
- Experience with SaaS and platform technologies
- Business fluent in English, and good knowledge of German, Chinese would be an advantage
- A perfect work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office
- Above-average social benefits and an excellent pension scheme
- Generous support for your further training and education
- Top floor recreation room with catering refrigerator
- Table tennis, an in-house bar (the ‘Cotton Club’) and fun team events
As the global leader in textile electronics, quality is the main focus of Uster. They only achieve a high degree of quality through team spirit and feeling good during their work. Therefore, Uster believes in flat hierarchies, rely on independent teams, and foster a collegial tone. You’ll fit right into the Uster family if you like to take on responsibility and enjoy a vibrant international environment.
Please note that for this vacancy we can only consider persons with EU citizenship or a valid residence permit for Switzerland.
Are you looking for a long-term position in a progressive company and do you meet the above requirements? If yes, then Marcel Schutte looks forward to your complete application dossier with a note of the reference number. We are also available by phone for further information.
Gut Personal Consulting is your competent partner for recruiting management with vision. Benefit from our network and our many years of experience in human resources management as well as in executive and professional search. We know the company and the consulting side very well from our professional career and therefore know exactly how we can support you. Bringing people and companies together is our passion!
+41 43 931 40 00
+41 43 931 40 00