Our customer is a globally successful technology company based in Switzerland. They develop, produce, sell, and service high-quality sensor systems and solutions for the textile industry and adjacent application fields. By providing their solutions, they help to ensure the highest standards of yarn and textile quality worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional.
- Implementation and testing of software
- Concept, design, and maintenance of the software architecture
- Setup and maintenance of development and test systems
- Creating a next-generation industry 4.0 control platform
- Electrical or computer engineering degree on bachelor level
- Very good knowledge and at least 5 years of hands-on work experience in C#/.NET
- Experience in web application development
- Familiar with test-driven development
- Good command of English; German is a plus
- A dynamic and future-oriented environment with very experienced, committed, and team-oriented colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for further training
- Flexible working hours
- Five weeks of vacation plus time worked in advance for bridge days
- Additional both monetary and non-monetary benefits
Gut Personal Consulting is your specialized partner for recruitment with vision. Benefit from our network and our experience in Human Resources Management and Executive Search.
Are you looking for a long-term position in an international company and do you fulfill the requirements? Marcel Schutte is looking forward to your complete application. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.